Bael baelson
msg tools
So me and my group have been playing a bit and seeing as i play the spellweaver i decided to go for the "+2, Fire" card.

I've been reading the forums regarding the modifiers and how they work and i think my group and i have misunderstood how the elemental modifiers work, so i've come here to clarify since i think we're using it wrong.

In short, does drawing the "+2, Fire" add two damage to my current attack and at the end of my turn infuse the elemental board with fire in the strong column ?

For the curious:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Currently we had been playing with the card as, if you draw it you get to consume a fire element immiedietly without prior infusing. In practice this pretty much only makes the card good if you use fire blast or cold fire. This irked me since it pretty much only lets you use the fire effect 1/20 of the time since you have to draw the card as you're using a spell that can consume it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your new interpretation is correct, it infuses at the end of your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Durrett
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
In short, does drawing the "+2, Fire" add two damage to my current attack and at the end of my turn infuse the elemental board with fire in the strong column ?

Yes, the element is infused at the end of your turn, just as in other cases where elements are infused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bael baelson
msg tools
Thank you both for the quick answers, i still get the +2 on the attack i use to draw the card though right ?

Just clarifying to avoid further confusion in my group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.