Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

If I reveal an enemy with the spawn keyword (e.g. "spawn-cellar") but the required location isn't in play, what should I do?

By the way, I ask this because of the skull chaos token in the scenario "The Gathering" which instructs to search the encounter and/or discard pile for a ghoul. So, if I'm still at the Study when a skull token is revealed, could I search and find an Icy Ghoul, for example, and just discard it because his "spawn point" isn't in play yet? I guess so, but wanted to be sure.

Thanks guys meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Discard the enemy if its location is not in play. See page 19 of the Rules Reference Guide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Soto Power
Ecuador
Quito
Pichincha
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. That's how I finally played.

Another question: when playing a campaign, is legal to change the difficulty level between scenarios? (e.g. Run thru scenario 1 in "hard" and switch to "normal" to play scenario 2).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
FinrondFelagund wrote:
Another question: when playing a campaign, is legal to change the difficulty level between scenarios? (e.g. Run thru scenario 1 in "hard" and switch to "normal" to play scenario 2).

Not sure if it's legal, but if you remember what Chaos token additions Resolutions had you do (it's not normally needed to be noted in the campaign log) you can reverse engineer the bag for various difficulties.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D H
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
FinrondFelagund wrote:
Thanks. That's how I finally played.

Officially? No. It changes the Chaos Bag and otherwise might lead to weird outcomes from results.

That being said, your home, your rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.