David Usher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all, I'm new here so I hope im doing this right. I have the following for trade or sale. In order to mitigate my noobness I'm happy to send first if you have good feedback, I'm also happy to trade many of my games for one of yours if the trade is right. I do have a want list so please check it, but it's by no means exhaustive so please feel free to make offers. I gather that if I accept an offer for cash this has to go through BGG somehow? Maybe someone can help me out with that if it comes to it? Anyway, the goods:

Mutant Meeples
Student Bodies
Origin
Zombies vs. Wrestlers
Exploding Kittens NSFW
Hanabi

Ghettopoly - two corners of the outer box and one on the inner box have come apart. No rips though so could be remedied with tape. One of the bits of paper that holds the notes together is looser than the rest, probably it came apart and I reglued it many moons ago, but I don't remember. Other than that the components are in great nick, the houses are still sealed.

City of Horror - I'm umming and aahing about getting rid of this. I might if the right trade comes along but I'm not terribly keen to see the back of it. Feel free to offer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if you sell them, you can create a listing on the game's page, and put ***reserved for username ***

Then either let your buyer know, or send them a link so it's easy for them to find it. Feel free to let me know if you have questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Usher
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds easy enough, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.