Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeroen van Emde Boas
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear BGG-friends,

How can i print a list of my (own) collection, just with the name and a picture of it.

Thanks for helping me!

Jeroen van Emde Boas
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to your collection (My Geek / Collection) and change the Filters, Columns, and View to what you want.

At this point, you might want to click on Permalink (top right) and save that link in your Quickbar or wherever.

This is a pretty clean list, with just a header. Getting rid of the header is relatively hard if the list is more than one page. An option is to download your collection (as a .csv spreadsheet file), but then you want to start with that because the download is always your whole collection; how good a result you get depends on your spreadsheet skills.

You'll have to print it one page at a time.

An unofficial tool may exist that will do a better job; I don't know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gerig
United States
Upland
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try https://bgg2pdf.com/. I haven't seen it before today, so I don't have any experience with it other than trying it just once. It seems to be pretty customizable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tall_Walt wrote:
An option is to download your collection (as a .csv spreadsheet file), but then you want to start with that because the download is always your whole collection; how good a result you get depends on your spreadsheet skills.

When you download your collection, you have to click 'all' or 'owned', so choosing the latter gets you that far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Gibson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I downloaded my collection so I could use spreadsheet tools to gather subsets. The main subset group I wanted to use was inventory location. However, that field was not downloaded! How can I access a list of items in a specific inventory location?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJ Lowe
msg tools
mb
I select what I want printed then go to File > Print, and from the pop-up window, instead of selecting a printer, I select PDF and 'print selection.' Then I can actually get a PDF with all of the thumbnails if I'm using that 'view'. Then I just print out the PDF file. It's a great way for me to create a visual 'poster' of all the games I have. Super helpful for people in my game club who know what the box looks like, but can't remember the name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.