Subject: "Is a PS issue available?" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott D
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In one of the decision diamonds on the Boule Segment portion of the Phormio Decision Chart, the diamond asks whether a PS issue is available. This wording is slightly ambiguous for me. I'm not entirely sure how to word my question here, so let me ask by way of an example:

Phormio's PS requires winning two Military issues and one League issue. Which of the following approaches will Phormio take:

1. Only select Military and League issues until there are two Military issues and one League issue anywhere on the City-State track, regardless of who chose them or where on the track they are.

2. Select Military and League issues until Phormio itself has selected two Military issues and one League issue.

3. Continue to select Military and League issues until all six Military and all three League issues are on the track (or until it has selected the max number of issues it is allowed by rule)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scottland wrote:
In one of the decision diamonds on the Boule Segment portion of the Phormio Decision Chart, the diamond asks whether a PS issue is available. This wording is slightly ambiguous for me. I'm not entirely sure how to word my question here, so let me ask by way of an example:

Phormio's PS requires winning two Military issues and one League issue. Which of the following approaches will Phormio take:

1. Only select Military and League issues until there are two Military issues and one League issue anywhere on the City-State track, regardless of who chose them or where on the track they are.

2. Select Military and League issues until Phormio itself has selected two Military issues and one League issue.

3. Continue to select Military and League issues until all six Military and all three League issues are on the track (or until it has selected the max number of issues it is allowed by rule)?

15.41 A, answer is 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.