Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Prowse
England
Leeds
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
Hi guys.
We're just over a week left on our first ever game on Kickstarter: TOP HATS AND TREACHERY! Top Hats And Treachery It has been a mammoth effort of never-ending drive to get this funded and the game itself is eight years in the making. What I'd love now is some advice, please!

At the moment, we're just over 100% funded, which is brilliant, ( https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rogueartistcreations/to... ) but I'm super conscious of every cancellation and new backer, as I still don't feel completely safe. I've never run a campaign to completion before, so this is all uncharted territory. I'm aware that in the last few days, my project will show up on the "Ending Soon" category on Kickstarter, but does anyone have any good advice as to how I can help it get good attention in the last few days? I haven't got any budget left to pump into paid adverts, but I'd like to have a great finish.

Can you please help at all?

Thanks! Andrew Prowse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie A
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Congratulations on funding your game. Perhaps a thread title of "Top Hats And Treachery funded! Ideas to boost the final week?" would draw useful attention to your game and your query.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.