Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Brown
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all -

I was a longtime Keldon player and bought the app hoping to see a greater player pool and thus more regular games.

Alas, I've now started around eight games and only finished one. Players either join and then don't make a move (I think 20 minutes is a fine time for me to give up on them), or give up quickly into the game.

I'm not looking for asynchronous games and play briskly. I'm happy for some lag, but 5 minutes are too long .

Best times for me to play are around 9-11am Universal Time. I prefer 3er or 4er, RvI, Takeovers ON. Goals on or off are fine.

Let me know if you're interested in playing realtime. My code is 5F49NYNN

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McCracken
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have similar app experiences. I am capped at 18 games and waiting. Maybe they can add a 48 hour and 3 minute option like Star Realms. You can use boardgamearena.com. They have all 3 arcs and are working on the invasion game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And this is why I will always prefer a setup like Boardgamearena than an app. Asynch is brutally torturous for me in certain games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Neuhaus
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've finished a few 2p advanced games in less than 20 mins. But I'd love an optional move timeout option to enforce fast games.

I've also been super slow with some games, trying to play from the subway with very spotty internet .

I'd happily play some with you, but I am in NYC, so the time zone barrier is a pain.

My code is J1KK1AKK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theresa Duringer
United States
California
flag msg tools
A couple features we’re working now on include improvements for the notification system and timers. Hope to roll these out to ya soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls