Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
let's go.
badge
when i get home, i'm so tired. just roll over, please, i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I purchased the core set of Perdition's Mouth at retail a little while back, and had my first go at it last night. Enjoyed it a fair amount.

I was wondering what the availability of the two KS mini expansions was going to be in the future? I see that the Gamer's Bundle is still available from the official website, but given that I already have the core set, that won't be too much help to me laugh.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Dragon Dawn and ask them if they have any copies available. They will be launching a new KS campaign at some point in the future. If enough people show interest, maybe they will do another print run.

You can reach them at http://us.dragondawnstore.com/contact-us/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
dakkadakka1 wrote:
Contact Dragon Dawn and ask them if they have any copies available. They will be launching a new KS campaign at some point in the future. If enough people show interest, maybe they will do another print run.

You can reach them at http://us.dragondawnstore.com/contact-us/

Sadly we don't have Witch's grotto nor the Hideout as separate items. We might be able to scrounge some copies and if we do, we will surely put those available in our site.

But basically we assume that some day in future, we might re-print those as separate mini-expansions. But that won't be 2017 or 2018.

We are working on a separate mini-expansion, 2nd print run of the base game (as retail is sold out and the premium versions are in low stock) and the next major expansion is well in development. It'll offer same amount of material as the base game...

I'd assume you have plenty to play with base box until July, when we likely launch our next expansion. Be sure to back it up, then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
let's go.
badge
when i get home, i'm so tired. just roll over, please, i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
Eridis wrote:

I'd assume you have plenty to play with base box until July, when we likely launch our next expansion. Be sure to back it up, then.

Do you expect the Witch's Grotto and Hideout to be available during the second Kickstarter?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
Working on Perdition's Mouth game content
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards should not be a big problem, but the boards are another story. We might do a poll before the next release and evaluate the options based on the interest, but I am rather pesimistic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mrakomor wrote:
The cards should not be a big problem, but the boards are another story. We might do a poll before the next release and evaluate the options based on the interest, but I am rather pessimistic.

It's very unlikely that Witch's grotto and Hideout would be available in near future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eridis wrote:
mrakomor wrote:
The cards should not be a big problem, but the boards are another story. We might do a poll before the next release and evaluate the options based on the interest, but I am rather pessimistic.

It's very unlikely that Witch's grotto and Hideout would be available in near future.

I am very interested to get this unique game. I could get the retail version, however, at a very high cost because of the shipping costs itself.

My question here is. When the new Kickstarter launches, if I back to get the 2nd expansion + the base game, will I get the base game immediately shipped after campaign ends or will it come in some good months ahead with the expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Raul, this is a very good question. You will actually be able to join the club earlier with already announced Traitor guard campaign. The copies there will come from the first release. However it will be distributed around November.

The second release will likely have KS in autumn, but those orders will have to wait for the items to be produced.

So if you want to have the game earlier, I suggest you not to wait. Also people usually regret buying just the retail version as they do not get the extra content. If you can afford it, go after gamer's bundle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was quite fortunate to find the retail version at CSI on sale for $60. As much as I hated to not get the expansion material, the price of the Gamer's Bundle made the juice not worth the squeeze. I'm sure I have plenty to keep me busy for a good while in the base set.

That being said, I certainly hope the expansions get reprinted! I'll be in for sure!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hladky
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be one little expansion very soon. And even with the basic game you will have plenty of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mrakomor wrote:
There will be one little expansion very soon. And even with the basic game you will have plenty of fun.

Indeed. I think that quickest team to have completed is a team from Italy, who did ten sessions and managed to beat the demon on the 10th session. Our family will require more than that, for sure. And that's just the base campaign with standard settings. As there are alternatives for most every scenario, you can play it through so many different ways.

... and the mini-expansion in July will bring more to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.