Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Yan
Mexico
GUADALAJARA
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules said you can negotiate anything as long as is with influence and money??

anything is a huge parameter since player imagination is the limit, also i dont know if negotiation can happen anytime regardless of the phase??

Could some more experienced player throw me some expamples, to ilustrate player situations??

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
An example of a negotiation would be "I am the Pope and I promise to send troops to help you defend Milan if you pay me 4 Influence, other wise I will use those troops against you in the attack." Or even simpler, "I am the Pope and I will send troops to help whichever side of the battle offers me more Influence."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought of another example. "Gabriel you are the only one with enough money to stop Niccolo from winning this bid for a city tile. You must stop him or he will win. I will give you 6 gold to continue to help you out bid Niccolo."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Yan
Mexico
GUADALAJARA
JALISCO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, i get the idea!! thanks for the expamples

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.