Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having made a set of additional counters and an updated play aid my attention is now turned to the deck of cards. Don't you think they would look better with some added colour?

Anyone interested in proof reading a set of updated cards can PM me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a redesigned set of cards ready.

Thanks to robertg611 for the quick proof reading!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My double set of updated cards. Sleeved and ready to go:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Greenwood
United States
White Bear Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really nice look! I'm trying to rebuild my old copy. Would you be willing to send me your customized files?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PM me and I'll try to help you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeromy Fisher
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
Jumping on board! I would enjoy helping with this project. I myself have a few ideas so let me jump on my soap box.
1. Number of cards could total 52 to create a timeline of one card for week which would conclude a year every time you reshuffle, most actions take about a week, give or take a couple of days, this could aid in the captain's log records.
2. Could create 1 hurricane card which affects four hexes out and follows the rules of storms with a plus one to roll.
3. Could steal the treasure map idea from the reboot, we are pirates after all. One map for one island in each area,this could get players to set out to new seas. conduct a search 1-3 cant find the treasure, 4-6 bingo, one 6d x 100 to full one hold. put 2 into an event, one on search and last on coastal search.
4. Another event could be that anyone in the transit boxes suffers from a broken sextant or compass and rolls a d6 and moves their ship to that transit box. This could both help and hinder players.
These are just of few ideas i have been kicking around after playing for a few years now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These all sound like good ideas. If you want, I can make printable cards of them. arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The player turns will be easy to assign to 12 new cards.

The random numbers will all have to be "*".

What cargo manifests would you like to see?

What events do you want beyond your new ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.