4 Posts

LOAD: League of Ancient Defenders» Forums » Rules

Subject: some questions ;;; rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
franchini valerio
msg tools
Hi i receive my copy and there is some questions than appears

1) If for a reason or another, a hero is push on a space with another hero (ennemy or allied) what happens?

2)We got a problem with that dude who can for 3 mana travel 3 spaces and do damages on the way, we assume that he break the previous rule , but can he finish on a space with ennemy creep, an ennemy hero, or an ennemy turret?

3) for brecken when he use the tiger? i dont understand clearly how the ripost works

4)i assume i can use a object buy another and use it too?

Thats all for now, thanks for the answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nac Kai
msg tools
nobody answers?cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude nameless
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) a Hero cannot finish in a square occupied by another hero.

2) As above a Hero cannot occupy a space occupied by other heroes or enemies.

3) Can't remember his special rules, have to check it...

4) A Hero can use one object per turn if I remember correctly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alice Penn Howard
msg tools
since 1 and 2 have been answered

3) you get attacked and activate breckan's tiger skill, it blocks up to 3 strikes. if you take 3 or more strikes then nothing happens, it just blocks 3 strikes. If you take 1 or 2 strikes then you get to retaliate against the attacker with a range 2, 2 dice, 2+ accuracy attack.

4) you may only activate skills or items once per turn, I dont see anything stopping you from attacking then buying then attacking again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.