4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Gamenerdz] Twilight Stuggle 31.97 free shipping at $75 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Jericks

New York
msg tools
https://www.gamenerdz.com/twilight-struggle-deluxe-edition-2...

19 in stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Tucker
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I keep asking myself, is it worth it to pick up a copy now to play with my sons when they're ready or should I wait a few years to see if there's a future edition with rule or component updates?

(For reference the oldest is 2 years and the youngest is 1 month, so lots of things to play in between First Orchard and this)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TimTucker wrote:
I keep asking myself, is it worth it to pick up a copy now to play with my sons when they're ready or should I wait a few years to see if there's a future edition with rule or component updates?

(For reference the oldest is 2 years and the youngest is 1 month, so lots of things to play in between First Orchard and this)

Honestly you can't go wrong either way. If you buy it now, they learn the game and then would understand the changes (if any). In fact I would put money on them not changing TS for many many years if ever.

Oh, and if they just change a few cards (which is likely all that would happen), then most likely GMT would sell an upgrade deck for owners of the standard deluxe version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping for me is $5. Amazon could be cheaper, but you save more as you add items, so it might work out better to order from Gamenerdz.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.