Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For our final game of the evening, we traveled even further back in time than our trip to Tongiaki. This time, we went all the way back to when the earth’s land mass was one. Trias was the game of choice, and Jim, Keith, Dave, Elizabeth and I struggled to keep our dinosaurs alive. Well, at least until the meteor struck and killed us all.

The game was very exciting and tense. Loads of dinosaurs were dumped into the ocean, so many that we began nick-naming the dinosaur tribes. Mine became known as the “Luganisaurus” (after Olympic diver Greg Luganis), while Keith’s became known “Scubasaurus”.

A massive battle over a large southern continent occurred over the final few turns, with control shifting between Jim, Keith and I. In the end, fortune smiled upon me as the meteor crashed to the earth at the end of my turn, insuring that I would control that pivotal land mass.

Finals: Greg 24, Jim 17, Dave 17, Keith 13, Elizabeth 11

Ratings: Greg 8, Elizabeth 8, Keith 7.5, Dave 7, Jim 7

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.