Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Moores
United Kingdom
LA
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Hey everyone,
I trust you have been enjoying Triumph and Tragedy as much as we have.
I have been collecting stats in excel on all our games, or at least I have collected stats on our last 11 games.
I am curious to see if anyone is having a similar experience to us or if we are playing "differently".
If anyone is interested in sharing stats with me I would be pleased to receive a PM and we can exchange sheets.
Regards
Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne L
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is all my recorded plays. They should have who won. Not all wins were based on the best play, but the players involved. You should be able to decipher whats going on. Let me know if not.

Apr 24
Me as Allies, Pat USSR, Bryan Axis. Played the "short game" not so short. But Axis took Paris but stalled. Nearly won as VPs but couldnt get it. USA came in hard and won in summer 1945 with Rome and Ruhr.

Mar 23
Me as Allies, Pat USSR. Bryan Axis. I won in fall 1941. Bryan went hard at USSR and Allies sat back watching the battle of Poland take place for 3 years. Allies built up and in 41 took Ruhr and Berlin for the win. Pat and Bryan argued how I got handed the win. I think you have to attack Paris as Axis. No other way

Mar 3
3p I was Axis Bryan Allies, Pat USSR. I won as Axis taking Paris and London in 1940

Mar 3
3p. I was USSR, Bryan Axis, Pat Allies. Long game I was 1 A-bomb 3 card away from building the bomb. Bryan finally pushed me and took Moscow and Leningrad but lost the ground support to control the capitals... Allowing Pat to take Rome and Baku for the win. GG each player had multiple opportunities to win near the end

Feb 23
3p Me Pat Bryan. I was west, Pat Axis, B Ussr. Pat won in Fall 1941 with Paris and Leningrad. He had a good double move push to take Leningrad w/ back to back actions. I tried for 2 years to get Paris back but the rolls didnt allow it. Fun game. Bryan was close. If he held Leningrad he might have rolled through

Feb 3
Me as USSR, Dennis axis and Bryan west. Axis took Paris and West pushed to Baku but I took india. Ended up winning with 25 points in 1941 as USSR by 5 PD, 1 Atomic, 2 for Delhi, and 17 production.

Feb 3
Me USSR, Pat West, and Bryan Axis. Bryan tried to get cute as axis and passed without playing diplomacy in 36. We all passed and everyone discarded lol. Axis pushed Paris but never took it. I took Delhi and pushed into Rome and won the game with 2 capitals. West nearly took Berlin and Rome/Ruhr. Close finish

Jan 26
Me as Axis, Bryan as West, Pat USSR. I won as Axis in Spring 37. Bryan let me get behind and take Paris for free. I pushed london and got troops in glasgow and took London in 37 for the win

Jan 26
Me Axis, Pat USSR, Bryan West. Rematch after early axis win. I attacked Paris for 3 straight years and it held. I was so weak Bryan pushed into Ruhr but pulled out when I was really weak. Pat rolled in from USSR and took Berlin. I diplomatically took Spain and took Paris giving USSR the win. Bryan should have kept pushing Ruhr, he had the win withing his grasp.

Jan 8
3p. Me as allies, Pat as axis, and Dennis as ussr. Long game got interupte by NFL game. Played till end of 45 and USSR won on VPs. Allies lost Paris but took Rome. Ussr nearly took delhi. Axis was strong, almost took London

Jan 6
3p. Me as west, dennis as ussr, Bryan as axis. Axis had great start diplomatically took over Europe. Never attacked Paris. Destroyed west fleet but left Rome weak. Took 2 French tanks and took Rome. Used US troops to push Ruhr and win in Spring 42

Dec 30, 2016
3p. Me Dennis Bryan. I played West, lost Paris in 36 and finally got it back in 44. Bryan went hard at USSR but next too it. Dennis ended up taking both Berlin and Ruhr for the win in 1945. Good game

Dec 20, 2016
3p. Pat as West, Bryan as Axis, and Dennis/me as USSR. I helped D as advisor for USSR. Bryan attached France from south and lost many troops taking Paris. Attacked USSR around 1940 to go for the win, but west pushed and took Paris back and the Ruhr in unprecedented win. US never even joined war. Pat had some great rolls for the winning move.

Dec 14, 2016
3p. Me as allies, Pat USSR and Owen as Axis. Owen went heavy cards and researched nearly everything. Pat pushed hard to Berlin and took it. Owen took Berlin back with nearly all his troops and I took Rome and Ruhr in 1941 as allies and won the game. Had a blast

Dec 10, 2016
Me bryan Pat. I won as Axis in summer of 37. I took Paris from Pat in 36 and took Baku from B in 37. Had the perfect combination of cards to start

Dec 10, 2016
Me as axis bryan USSR and Pat allies. Pat won in 41 a with Rome and Berlin. I lost never pushed Paris and allies came back and crushed axis. Bryan could have won with USSR. Came down to rolls for Pat and Bryan's win. Great game

Dec 2, 2016
3p. Me as Allie, Pat as USSR, Bryan as Axis. I was fighting 2 fronts. Paris fell and London under pressure. Held on till USA arrived. Axis pushed toward Leningrad but missed their chance. Had to call the game in 1942 after 8 hours. Axis held Paris, Allies help Rome, USSR help Delhi. No winners as of '42. Lots of fun. Got to find a way to speed up game play

Nov 22, 2016
3p me as user, Pat axis, Dennis allies. What an amazing game. First time playing through the full game. Pat was really aggressive and took Paris in 36. Then in 40 he snuck into USSR from Turkey and the took movie winning the game. My fault for leaving my border unprotected. This could be the best game ever

Nov 20, 2016
3p. Me Dennis Pat. Learning game. Got through first 2 years. Looking forward to a full game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Moores
United Kingdom
LA
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks everyone for providing stats so far.
I have about 40 now and would welcome any others in any format that works for you.
Regards
Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne L
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mowers wrote:
Thanks everyone for providing stats so far.
I have about 40 now and would welcome any others in any format that works for you.
Regards
Ben

What do the results show?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Moores
United Kingdom
LA
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Too early to tell. I will need more.
But its very interesting to see how differently people play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mowers wrote:
Too early to tell. I will need more.
But its very interesting to see how differently people play.

It'd be nice to see a little of what stats people have collected. I'm interested in this game and would be interested to get a peek into the findings even if the sample size isn't big enough yet to draw any meaningful conclusions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.