Popular Tags: [View All]
David Barnes
United States
Derby
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rule book:
'Move an Assistant pawn from your hand or from an Area to another Area.
You may treat each movement separately. You do not need to pay other
President pawns.'

To me, this means that I may place up to the # of assistance into the same area since each placement is treated as a separate move. Thereby breaking the normal placing rules for this action.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt W
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume this also means you can move an assistant from the area where you are currently taking your action, so that they do not go back to your hand at the end of your main action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ponder Stibbons
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
I give myself very good advice, But I very seldom follow it. That explains the trouble that I'm always in.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
6) Recovery: At the end of your main action phase, you MUST take ALL assistants from the area in which you carried out the area action and return them to your hand.
rules above(emphasis mine) indicate that you'll only return to your hand those assistants of your color which remain on that area during the Recovery Step. if you moved them out of the area, then they're not going to be recovered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rene Raps
Netherlands
Alphen aan den Rijn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rumbelow wrote:
Quote:
6) Recovery: At the end of your main action phase, you MUST take ALL assistants from the area in which you carried out the area action and return them to your hand.
rules above(emphasis mine) indicate that you'll only return to your hand those assistants of your color which remain on that area during the Recovery Step. if you moved them out of the area, then they're not going to be recovered.

Yes.
Also possible:
- you have 3 assistants at this location (where you carried out the area action)
- you have 1 assistant in an "unreachable corner" of the board or 1 assistant at a location you don't want to use (anymore)
- move that assistant to THIS location
- recover 4 assistants at the end of the main action phase

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.