5 Posts

Too Many Bones» Forums » General

Subject: Availability in U.K.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Turl
msg tools
mbmbmb
How do I buy this in the UK? Will it hit retail or do I have to buy direct from a website? Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Chip Theory Games only sells their games direct - you have to order from their website. They do have Euro friendly shipping (meaning no customs as it ships from Europe), but the game is heavy and shipping is still expensive. They are taking preorders for the July reprint right now.

http://chiptheorygames.com/store#!/Too-Many-Bones-2nd-Print-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yves St-Denis
Switzerland
Basel
BS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to order from ChipTheoryGame site directly.
GamesQuest will ship it to you from the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SmallRobot Painting
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shame really, even with the 'better shipping rate' the game comes in at £170 with the extras (not including the health chip upgrade). thats just too much to pay.. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
There is apparently a CTG Kickstarter coming up for another game. (Triplock on June 20th.) I don't know if they will offer the shipping break on add ons that they did during the TMB Kickstarter, but you might keep an eye out in case they do something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.