Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In an exercise of how much advantage the cards need to give you, I did a solo game using just the standard actions and no corporation, just 42 credits. (PS love the 42 showing up everywhere. 42 steps on the O2, temp, and water tiles for example. Let's go hitchhiking!)

I can get Mars terraformed on generation 18. Can anyone beat that? See below for my actions. I tried to maximize the money bonus for placing next to oceans and the plant bonuses.

Looking at corporations...you could probably win with ecoline corp using zero cards... but I'll have to take a look.

1-Asteroid x 3

2-Asteroid

3-Asteroid

4-Ocean

5-Ocean

6-Grennery & Asteroid

7-use Heat Temp, Ocean, & use Plants

8-Ocean & Asteroid

9-Ocean

10-Greenery & Ocean

11-Ocean, use Plants, use Heat, & Greenery

12-Greenery x 2

13-Ocean & Greenery +triggers Temp

14-Greenery, Asteroid & use Plants

15-use Heat, Asteroid x2 + triggers Ocean, & Greenery

16-Asteroid 2 & Greenery

17- Asteroid 2 & Greenery

18- Asteroid & Greenery
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lorry Moller
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a thread here on solo terraforming without cards (but with the corps):
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25499570

(With Thorgate I was able to finish turn 14 with one plant short of finishing the last step on the last track) so I guess that is turn 15.

I would love if future maps had a small numbered label on each hex so that it was easier to talk about which hex a tile was placed in...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Order of tiles:

E5, E6, D5, E4, D4, F6, F7, F8, D6, D7, E7, E8, E9, D6, D8, E7, E8, E9, D7, B6, C7, C6, B5, D3, A5, D2, E2, F2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Curtis
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just did equiline...15 generations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.