Robert Yates

Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email asking me to confirm my pledge (was at $1) even though it is now shipping - anyone know what's up with that. If I backed, what would show up when?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer Lagerpusch
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Best way to find out is contacting Steamforged Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B H
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Let me get in on that if you can still pledge!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They probably just need you to confirm so they can close it out. I doubt you can add anything at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete R.
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
The grace of Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully you still can. What a deal it would be - you are able to keep your money all this time and still get the Kickstarter pricing. Don't ask questions, just do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spencer
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
MORE UberText!!!
badge
UberText!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You might still be able to get the full pledge soon-ish. This is based on the fact that I was in exactly the same position as you ($1 backer harassed by the pledge manager to complete the pledge), finally upgraded to a real pledge only weeks ago and now have a tracking number for the full pledge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Yates

Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like I can buy the full base pledge - now just wondering if the game is worth it - seems like a lot of house ruling required.

And wondering if the stretch goals will fill it out a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.