Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Hey,

I was at a local grocery store in Forest, Ontario (Foodland) and they had A Game of Thrones Card Game - Prince of the Sun for $10.

I know almost everyone on here won't be near there, but I'd be willing to grab it and ship if anyone is interested. I can ship from Ontario or Michigan.

They also had a bunch of Game of Thrones Figures for $15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:
Hey,

I was at a local grocery store in Forest, Ontario and they had A Game of Thrones Card Game - Prince of the Sun for $10.

I know almost everyone on here won't be near there, but I'd be willing to grab it and ship if anyone is interested. I can ship from Ontario or Michigan.

why not post the name of and exact location of the grocery store so fellow Forest Ontario BGG gamers can buy for themselves?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
JeffyJeff wrote:
Kaladin Stormblessed wrote:
Hey,

I was at a local grocery store in Forest, Ontario and they had A Game of Thrones Card Game - Prince of the Sun for $10.

why not post the name of and exact location of the grocery store so fellow Forest Ontario BGG gamers can buy for themselves?

Only the one grocery store there.

But edited my original post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where in the store was the game found? Near the DVDs and books? I live near a Foodland and will check this out to see if it is a Foodland thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick O'Neill
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
stinkoman wrote:
Where in the store was the game found? Near the DVDs and books? I live near a Foodland and will check this out to see if it is a Foodland thing.

There is a game/book clearance bin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.