Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

There She Is!!» Forums » News

Subject: Setting Up! Comments and advice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoanán Corrales
msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We are getting ready for the launch of the campaign for There She Is!!, and although we are almost done, we would like to know what do you want to see in the campaign!


Exclusives?

PnP?

OST?

Rewards related to the 6th episode of the animation?

Interactive Stretch Goals and/or Achievements?



Feel free to comment or give advice, we'll be happy to read you!



3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Esteban Vasquez
Chile
Valdivia
Los Ríos
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to have a PnP, games usually take up to two months to arrive here, so a low quality PnP helps a lot in learning the game and enjoying even while I wait for the real thing.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't go necessarily with exclusives. Maybe include things that won't be sold in the game at retail and instead in the BGG store or as an expansion, something like that
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoanán Corrales
msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Xteban wrote:
I would love to have a PnP, games usually take up to two months to arrive here, so a low quality PnP helps a lot in learning the game and enjoying even while I wait for the real thing.


PnP is practically ready, we'll add it to the main pledge as an extra n.n


coldkorn wrote:
I wouldn't go necessarily with exclusives. Maybe include things that won't be sold in the game at retail and instead in the BGG store or as an expansion, something like that thing.



That's a good idea, that way you can get all things vis KS, and you can get them somewhere else if you missed the campaign

I'll figure it out then
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert McLaughlin
United States
West Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
Tasty Bacon! Crispy Bacon! I'd get it myself but I don't have THUMBS
badge
WHERE IS IT!? Where's the BACON??
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Second for PNP. I wholeheartedly agree with coldkorn as well - Kickstarter exclusives make backers feel special and adds value to the pledge but tends to annoy and alienate anyone who missed the campaign and opens the door to scalpers which nobody likes.

Sneak peeks into the animation process, animation lessons, etc. would be neat though as perhaps higher campaign rewards as it would be somewhat tied-in.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoanán Corrales
msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gerdion wrote:
Second for PNP. I wholeheartedly agree with coldkorn as well - Kickstarter exclusives make backers feel special and adds value to the pledge but tends to annoy and alienate anyone who missed the campaign and opens the door to scalpers which nobody likes.

Sneak peeks into the animation process, animation lessons, etc. would be neat though as perhaps higher campaign rewards as it would be somewhat tied-in.


We can grant access to the 72 hour online preview of the 6th Step as well n.n, how does that sound?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoanán Corrales
msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a date now n.n



There She Is!!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoanán Corrales
msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you can check the process of the re'launch campaign for There She Is!!

https://goo.gl/DAaj3r

thoughts?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.