Mice and Mystics» Forums » General

Subject: Reviewers with video and/or blog and/or text etc. that love M&M rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Glassman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey y'all,

So when I'm looking for game recommendations, or a new game to try I usually hop over to YouTube to see what reviewers say in their Top Ten lists, etc. Namely, I check out DiceTower, BoardGameBrawl, and a few others. However, after flipping through pages of YouTube videos I'm astounding that none of these reviewers really love Mice and Mystics, and I find I play games for different reasons than they play. (Perhaps I'm a closet role-playing gamer, rather than a board gamer )

Therefore, I find it really hard to get game recommendations if the reviewer doesn't like Mice and Mystics.

Does anyone know of a game reviewer that they follow (or not) that really likes Mice & Mystics? This is very much my #1 game, and I would like to find a reviewer with similar taste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Bowles
Australia
Tatura
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good choice. It's one of my four 10s on BGG.
The Dice Tower do have a Mice and Mystics advocate, but
Eric Summerer
United States
Hamden
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Check out my audiobooks!
badge
Will talk for food!
mbmbmbmbmb

is not often on the video channel. He is one host of the podcast though.
So you could listen to that.

He and Tom will review games usually for a while in the first 20 minutes of each episode.

Eric specifically has a bias towards games that his kids enjoy so he can play with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miha hančič
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked the Boardgame Sanctuary review of M&M .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNlEky26cCs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.