Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Evans
United States
stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, This should be obvious to me but I can't find the answer
If the target is in a hex with hindering terrain does this effect firing or just the intervening hexes (between the shooter and target hexes)
I saw a tutorial and it made me question it as they showed the target hex hindering the fire calculation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
caric wrote:
If the target is in a hex with hindering terrain does this effect firing or just the intervening hexes (between the shooter and target hexes)
I saw a tutorial and it made me question it as they showed the target hex hindering the fire calculation

Intervening for fire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lanphear
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:
caric wrote:

Intervening for fire.

Except for smoke which is always a hindrance regardless of location (see 10.3.4). If more than one smoke hex is passed through use only the highest value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Evans
United States
stroudsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not crazy then
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very unfortunately, you do NOT need to have a functioning brain in order to post tutorial videos these days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.