Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrea Florio
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello there guys!

I have a question: when you received your 1.5 wave, how were the card boxed in the package?

I'm asking because I own everything that was released thus far plus the Gen Con things and once I will receive my minecart I will have a lot of double cards, I guess it will be an hell to integrate the new cards and separate them from the duplicates.

I hope the cards you received were separated by expansion?

Thank you for your information!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cards that came for anything that wasn't in retail packaging came in shrink wrapped bundles. (see below) the picture shows what came in "The White Box" which had the KS booklet for Serpentmen, Shaman, Scafford Gang etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Florio
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So the cards were all "bundled" together.

It will be an hell of a work to separate all the doubles D:
Wish I didn't sleeve everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry yes, i can't remember exactly the composition but generally threats in one, gear/character cards in another etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably harp on this a lot, but if you have an ipad, look into the Card Warden app. I 1.5 wave and bought a few other card packs from FFP and I have scanned into Card Warden all of the map tiles, the threat decks, scavenge decks, loot decks. The physical cards we play with are the Loot, Gear, Encounters, Growing Dread, Darkness & Town Events.

I'm not affiliated with Card Warden in any way, but it saves a TON of table space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jurney
United States
Tooele
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Be aware with card warden though that it is a 32 bit app and won't work on the upcoming IOS 11 unless the developer updates it to a 64 bit app. Seeing as it hasn't had an update in several years, it doesn't seem likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Florio
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had a look at the Card Warden in the past, I don't remember why I decided against it. I like managing the real cards though

Will give it another try! I guess scanning every single card was a bit annoying!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.