Congratulations. You have just discovered the secret message.
Please send your answer to Old Pink, care of the Funny Farm, Chalfont.
The spirit of this game is good: players view pictures through the View-Master and have to answer various questions about them. The problem is that the far majority of the questions are either way too easy or too ridiculous to make this any sort of interesting challenge. I'm going to post for posterity some of the worst trivia questions from the Quiz Book. I didn't record the answers (so you can play along at home) unless the answer was part of the terribleness.
1. The spacecraft in the picture was shot to the planets by a slingshot. True or false?
2. Are these round objects baseballs that are floating in space?
3. Could you throw one of these planets over a house?
4. Is the Earth a planet?
5. Is Darth Vader the pilot of the pictured spacecraft? [a picture of Voyager]?
6. Who lives on Saturn? A: No one.
7. In the picture at right, is the man standing on the edge of the deck Buck Rogers? A: No.
8. In the picture at right is Mr. Spock inside the capsule? A: No.
9. Is the astronaut at right Luke Skywalker? A: No.
10. Is the astronaut on land breathing air or oxygen? A: Oxygen.
11. Does the man with the TV camera work for a TV station or radio station?
12. Is the pilot singing into the microphone? A: No.
13. Does E.T. live on the planet to the left? A: No.
14. Are scientists collecting soil on Mars to make mud pies? A: No.
15. Did the spacecraft need to get the police's permission to land on Mars? A: No. There are no people on Mars.
16. Could the spacecraft hit any houses when it lands on Mars?
17. How can you tell this monkey is a baby? A: It is wearing a diaper.
18. Do kangaroos have pockets or zippers?
19. Can you say "toy boat" 3 times very fast?
20. Why aren't these girls wearing raincoats? A: It's not raining.
21. What colour are the clouds in the sky? A: There aren't any.
22. Is the man singing to the plant? A: No.
23. How many strings does a six-string guitar have? A: 6.
24. Is a View-Master a musical instrument?
25. Are the giraffes talking to the flamingos? A: No, giraffes don't talk.
26. Did E.T. come to Earth in a space ship or a sailing ship?
27. Does this city look exciting or boring to you? A: Exciting.
28. If it rains, can the Statue of Liberty go inside? A: No, statues can't move.
29. If she gets tired standing, can she sit down? A: No, statues don't get tired.
30. What insects are prettier than a butterfly? A: None.
- Last edited Thu May 11, 2017 5:57 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue May 9, 2017 4:29 am