Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Hello!

Anyone with keys coming tomorrow?

I have new games to break! Bora Bora , Welcome Back to the Dungeon and Splendor were acquired this weekend..also T.I.M.E Stories possibly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Erlina wrote:
Hello!

I have new games to break! Bora Bora , Welcome Back to the Dungeon and Splendor were acquired this weekend..also T.I.M.E Stories possibly?

Chris "the stoat" Stoakes has keys

Welcome back to the dungeon sounds good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erlina wrote:
Hello!

I'll be there! All those are great games Gali; nice choices!

I'm itching to play Terraforming Mars if anyone else is (and has a copy to bring), as it's been at least 2 months since I last played it, and that's just not good enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Davies
United Kingdom
Haddenham
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Erlina wrote:
Hello!

I'm itching to play Terraforming Mars if anyone else is (and has a copy to bring), as it's been at least 2 months since I last played it, and that's just not good enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RippedFromTheCrypt wrote:
Erlina wrote:
Hello!

Chris "the stoat" Stoakes has keys

No sir, not me. Passed my set back to the big boss monster Guy. But I will be there (sans keys).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fondue wrote:
Erlina wrote:
Hello!

I should think Eric only played it ten minutes ago so he'll be wanting to give it another outing - but I thnk he said he wasn't going to be there this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there for 5.30 with keys.

I'm assuming I'm in Time Stories but if not I'll bring Terraforming Mars as well.

Gali, good choices of games. I love a bit of Bora Bora!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Irony: replying to the first post claiming Chris had the keys. To then check in my bag and discover I have the other set. D'oh!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:
Fondue wrote:

I should think Eric only played it ten minutes ago so he'll be wanting to give it another outing - but I thnk he said he wasn't going to be there this week.

I played it on Sunday as it goes, 2-player. I'll bring it, and am happy to play that or do Bora Bora or something else. I'll also bring Quantum (as per the Want to Play thread).

(The week I wasn't going to come was last week, but treatment delayed [again!] until this Thursday, which means I'm fine for Wed).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric N
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Irony: replying to the first post claiming Chris had the keys. To then check in my bag and discover I have the other set. D'oh!

That's not irony, Alanis, just incompetence...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
fatboyguy wrote:
I'll be there for 5.30 with keys.

I'm assuming I'm in Time Stories but if not I'll bring Terraforming Mars as well.

Gali, good choices of games. I love a bit of Bora Bora!

Yes, of course you're in Time Stories. But we'll see what time Mark comes home (he might be working late). If we're both there on time we'll tackle the next adventure!

If not - Bora Bora it is

Yeah, I think I got it from someone from my BD, didn't really pay attention.. laugh

Hopefully we'll have time to try it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gali Limonova
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
ErictheHalfaBee wrote:
Kitsto wrote:
Fondue wrote:

I played it on Sunday as it goes, 2-player. I'll bring it, and am happy to play that or do Bora Bora or something else. I'll also bring Quantum (as per the Want to Play thread).

(The week I wasn't going to come was last week, but treatment delayed [again!] until this Thursday, which means I'm fine for Wed).

You've played it most recently then, for us it was all the way last Friday!!

Will chuck the box in the bag just in case anyone needs it but I imagine people will prefer your cheaty version with trays..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ErictheHalfaBee wrote:

That's not irony, Alanis, just incompetence...

To quote Ed Byrne

"It's like rain on your wedding day"

That's only ironic if you're marrying Michael Fish
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Olney
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ooh Quantum has been at the top of my to play list since last summer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TimBo
United Kingdom
Thame
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I won't be able to make tonight. I'll make up for it by sipping some Super Bock next to the pool in Portugal whilst playing Sagrada. See you all in a couple of weeks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Merrick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should be around as usual tonight. I am up for Time Stories if it makes it to the table otherwise I am happy to play most things.

Chris, I would love to play Brass, Archipelago and Age of Industry as part of our 'something a little heavier' group we started last week but not all in consecutive weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right you are John. Not this week and am away next but the week after I'll start bringing along games that have been requested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Griffiths
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Christina and I have both been possessed by snot demons, so we won't be there tonight. goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Somerton
United Kingdom
Aylesbury
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been a while since I wrote up a session so here goes.

The early birds started out with The Castles of Burgundy: The Card Game. A lovely card version of the Feldian classic!

As others arrived a few games of Tsuro were played on another table.

The main event for Chris and Luke and I was Kraftwagen. I had an atrocious game but Chris gave Luke a good run for his money. Final VPs were something like 80, 70, 35!

Other games played across the hall were Kingdomino, In Security, Bora Bora, Glass Road & Rent a Hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.