Jayson Dillon
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hello gamers! I live in Front Royal, Virginia and I am looking to start a gaming group here and run the game out of my house to all who are interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Dennard
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just seeing this post. I'm in Winchester and play a couple of times a month at Comic Kung Fu. What type of games are you interested in playing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Jeffery

Flint Hill
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take a side of the board some time, Flint Hill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 1105312. Splig
  • 1d6 =
  • (4) =
  • Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:27 pm
Bill Jeffery

Flint Hill
Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoy meeting new folk and learning new decisions to make in a round.
So just to see what games you may enjoy, allow me to list some I'm familiar with and can bring to any table. Campaign dungeon Crawlers Heroquest, Conan, Descent, TMNT, Dark Souls, Perdition's Mouth, Shadows of Brimstone, zombicide,and more. 4x games like March of the ants, xia, risk, axis and allies, Mare Nostrum, Fief, 1775. Coop and hidden traitor games like Dead of winter, Freedom, Battlestar, minions vs. mechs, project elite, etc. X wing, broadsides and boarding parties and miniature tabletop skirmish. Euros and worker placement like Scythe, Fresco, Istanbul, Puerto Rico, and Catan. Cards, dice, whatevs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.