Stevan Corrêa
Brazil
Brasilia
DF
flag msg tools
badge
Jogo Rápido
mb
Can someone help me with this situation: If on a run action I cross the LoS of an enemy figure, but end my movement outside of its LoS, are the Ping! Tokens revealed? What are the possibilities for Predator in this case?

Also, is it correct to say that only smart-disks can shoot inside air vents? What about flamethrowers? Any other weapon?

Thanks in advance laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Lekkas
Greece
Karditsa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stevan,

This is a nice question.

When you run, you move two Tiles. Via this action, you are "stepping" on the first tile, to then end your move on the seccond tile.

The key point here is that you "step" on it to pass (so for example, you can't pass if the first Tile is fully occupied, and you trigger cards like "Laser Grid").

So, since you momentarily step, you momentarily gain LOS with the opposing token and all tokens are revealed. You finish the action by placing the Model on the end destination (second) Tile, and then convert to model, following all normal and special rules for Model Conversion.

The only two weapons that can shoot at an Air Vent are the Smart Disc and the Flamer (Smart Disc Throw (A) page 32 and Burning Inferno (A) page 25). The Flamer must be Adjacent.

Cheers,
K.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carter Burke
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great answer!

Just to expand on this question, what if you have an Alien token moving across a hallway (momentary LoS) and it's an infected tile. Does the alien remain hidden?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Lekkas
Greece
Karditsa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To remain in hide, the Alien can only use "Skulking Advance", and it is irrelevant of whether it is in los or not

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.