Hide
12 Posts

51st State: Master Set – Scavengers» Forums » General

Subject: Release date announced! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Killops
msg tools
The Scavengers expansion will be released in June according to Portal's Facebook:

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
According to the Tabletop together listing for UKGE it's going to be shown/available here in 2 weeks time on the Portal stand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Killops
msg tools
Here's another preview picture from the Facebook, this time with a couple cards: https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan-Phil Andiel
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So uhm, I just recieved my (english) copy. I guess that was not intended?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are now obligated to post some pics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan-Phil Andiel
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Until I get the OK from anyone at portal games I will refrain from posting pics until it is released - sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KJ Moore
United Kingdom
Haywards Heath
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
They were selling copies of this at the Portal stand at the UK Games Expo, and the guy I spoke to said that you just mix this with the base game. He said it should be properly released in about 3 weeks time.

Had a look at the cards and the rules and it seems like a cool twist with the personal discard piles that can be used by your opponents. Should give some nice interaction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Silva
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I ordered my copy directly from Portal Games - even though I read their latest update about delays. I didn't see 'Scanvengers' mentioned anywhere, so I'm hoping it's not among the delayed projects. I posted the question as a comment to the update.

We'll see what the answer is... Or of I just receive my copy in mid-june as originally planned

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed that gameslore.co.uk and boardgameguru.co.uk etc in the U.K. had these scheduled to be in stock 13th June 2017 and on that same day they went out of stock so I dunno if the first batch was very limited or people went crazy buying it (surprising if so) or demand outstripped demand. I thought this was going to be released at Origins Games Fair in the U.S. which is tomorrow, so I dunno if that was just an initial small product launch batch !???!?!?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Silva
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My copy of Scavengers is in the mail. I have been tracking the package since it was sent from Poland (PortalGames directly) and can see online that it arrived here in Copenhagen last night.

With a bit of luck I have it in my hands by tomorrow devil Muahahahahaaaaaa....

Fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.