Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johannes Sjolte
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy of Blood Rage that included the 4 exclusive monsters. I haven't been able with find any rules on how to include them in the game. I would be happy it someone could post the rules or a link the rules.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FxO ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Zalco wrote:
I bought a used copy of Blood Rage that included the 4 exclusive monsters. I haven't been able with find any rules on how to include them in the game. I would be happy it someone could post the rules or a link the rules.

Thanks

Should've come with some cards, no? Also have you read this page's description?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Sjolte
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyvsmonkey wrote:
Zalco wrote:

Thanks

Yes, there are a card for each for each of the four monsters. two age 1 cards, one age 2 card and one age 3 card. So do I just add them all in all deal 8 to each player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FxO ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Zalco wrote:
monkeyvsmonkey wrote:
Zalco wrote:

Thanks

Yes, there are a card for each for each of the four monsters. two age 1 cards, one age 2 card and one age 3 card. So do I just add them all in all deal 8 to each player?

Yup! Just mix them all and have a nice game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Sjolte
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, will do - thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.