Subject: Different sized cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody else receive different sized cards with their Kickstarter edition? I just got around to inventorying mine and there are at least 2 different card sizes. It's most obvious when stacking the starting deck cards since the sizes of gold and viking vs. beer cards are clearly different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't notice anything. Are you we talking width of height?
I sleeve them all so stacked I wouldn't notice a difference but height might explain a lot of things...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
Anybody else receive different sized cards with their Kickstarter edition? I just got around to inventorying mine and there are at least 2 different card sizes. It's most obvious when stacking the starting deck cards since the sizes of gold and viking vs. beer cards are clearly different.

I agree. Yeah, I can tell when I shuffle the cards. The height is off slightly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond He
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Raging Bull
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed this on my copy when I put all the cards together in the box. Size is cut slightly different for some of them. Looks like i'll have to sleeve them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
I didn't notice anything. Are you we talking width of height?
I sleeve them all so stacked I wouldn't notice a difference but height might explain a lot of things...

Both height and width are off. Makes even riffle shuffling impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.