Advanced Squad Leader: Starter Kit #1» Forums » General

Subject: looking for players in San Francisco rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Steinberg
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm a beginner at ASLSK 1. I would like to find other players in San Francisco or nearby to play aslsk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Wong
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're willing to travel a bit, there's an ASL group that meets regularly in Santa Clara. I've attended a few sessions, and there are a few ASL players who are willing to play Starter Kit. They have a yahoo group...

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SVASL/info

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Steinberg
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks. I've been there. I just wish they met more than once a month.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
It's always difficult for me to find time to play but I'm in the city for at least the next few months if you want to play a game some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Steinberg
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'd love to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zartan Madinski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We also have a group that meets out in Vacaville once a month. Bit of a long haul for you but we did have one guy from SF who would take BART to Oakland and then ride with another member from Oakland to Vacaville.

Look for Norcal ASL on Yahoo groups and you can ask for more leads for SF players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Steinberg
United States
California
flag msg tools
I've been to that group. Nice bunch of guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Gunner
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hi,
I live in Hercules, CA.
I am just getting back into ASL by purchasing Starter Kits 1, 2 and 3 and Decision at Elst. So, I was wondering if I could come over to Vacaville and start playing, again.
Thanks,
Leo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zartan Madinski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tankguy59 wrote:
Hi,
I live in Hercules, CA.
I am just getting back into ASL by purchasing Starter Kits 1, 2 and 3 and Decision at Elst. So, I was wondering if I could come over to Vacaville and start playing, again.
Thanks,
Leo

The Vacaville group meets on the 2nd Sunday of every month. See this Yahoo group for more info: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/norcalasl/info

I believe there are other players who prefer Starter Kit or are willing to play Starter Kit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.