Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update #58

May 10 2017

Water, water everywhere!

Heroes!

Your rewards are finally all on the way to the various warehouses. Some of them, in fact, are close to landing...

The USA shipment is arriving to Seattle tomorrow on NYK Atlas - after landing, it will go through customs and freighted internally toward Fort Wayne, IN. This trip, in fact, takes almost as much time as the trip through the Pacific - ETD at the warehouse is May, 25th.
The Hong Kong shipment is landing there this week, and then part of it will be bouncing to Australia for delivery to Aussies and Newzealanders down there. Asian backers will get the game a few days sooner than the rest of the world, as their rewards will ship out directly from HK.
The EU shipment is also on the water, and is scheduled to be in Genoa in around 10 days (ETD May, 19th). After clearing customs, it will be forwarded to our warehouse in Germany for Europe-wide distribution (requiring about 7-10 days in total).
Your rewards won't start shipping tomorrow - but we're very, very close to "the day"!

We will have a new update when the containers land in the warehouses. The dates above are the best estimate at the moment.

In the meantime, I recommend - if you did not already - to check your address on our Pledge Manager, and make sure it is consistent with the place you want the rewards shipped to!

Link also includes lots of detail about the app as well as specific card counts for wave 1: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1402889231/sword-and-so....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Thompson
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Looks like this is going to be pretty tight to make UK Games Expo, which would be a shame as it would be good exposure for the game.

Do Ares have any official presence at UKGE ? Maybe the Esdevium demo stand will have an early copy ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Wood
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good. Looking forward to it.

The forums should be free of complaints for a week or two now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter van Loon
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
Woodenman wrote:

That's wishful thinking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Schmoe
United States
California
flag msg tools
Woodenman wrote:

You want to bet on that? $50 says it won't even last 3 more days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Friedmutant
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I work across the street from where that Seattle ship is headed! So close...but it sounds like my game will be trucked off to Indiana only to turn around and come back to me.

I'm grabbing my bolt cutters and donning my ninja suit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friedmutant wrote:
I'm grabbing my bolt cutters and donning my ninja suit!

I'll provide the getaway car.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.