Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just received Sheriff of Nottingham as a gift, shortly after opening all the contents, it appeared the green bag was missing. I contacted customer service over at arcane wonders, and they were very helpful and sympathetic. They asked for my address and within a few days, I received this in the mail
along with the bag replacement. This game has quickly become a favorite in my household.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Gullotti
United States
Fort Wayne
IN
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the kind words/review Tom! One game to keep on the radar coming out from us next month is Spoils of War.

Spoils of War is similar in that it captures the constant social interaction that Sheriff of Nottingham has, but is a dice bidding & set collection game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ragaert
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This reminds me I should ask for a green bag replacement. Mine tore about three plays in (there's another thread about the quality of the green bag being subpar compared to the other bags).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also reported a torn bag and also received a prompt replacement with promo cards. Great service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
LoreChase wrote:
Thank you for the kind words/review Tom! One game to keep on the radar coming out from us next month is Spoils of War.

Spoils of War is similar in that it captures the constant social interaction that Sheriff of Nottingham has, but is a dice bidding & set collection game.

Thanks for the heads up, will definitely add it on my watchlist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.