Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Castle
Australia
Brunswick
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm looking to use a print on demand service to produce chits (preferably laser cut), a box and perhaps a game board(s). I have identified Game Crafter and Board Games Maker as likely candidates and would be interested to hear opinions on price, quality and international shipping costs from anyone who has used either or both companies. I'm open to other suggestions.

I'm not producing multiple copies, just one copy with around 180 x 1" chits, two boards (each 20" x 24" or 18" x 24") and a box to fit.

- David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
another option:
https://www.printplaygames.com

Unfortunately I don't know which would be cost effective for you. All three I have heard good things about so quality wise I would go with whichever your most comfortable with. Sorry I can't help more than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
International shipping costs are going to hit you hard no matter which company you use.

TGC can do laser cut chits.
We at Print & Play would do standard chipboard counters.

If you don't match TGC sizes for boards/boxes, then you're out of luck.
We can do any size board or box even if you have a non standard size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.