Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: confused about what is inside the box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dar dar
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,
i bought a Kdm kickstarter with all the 11 expansion. My problem is that the previuos owner trow away all the box of the expansions and putt all inside the core game box plus other boxes. Does it exist a list of components of the core game? so i can distinguish between the cards?

thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicole Ryn
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Pretty well all the cards have unique backs. Those that don't (Strange resources, Disorders, Fighting arts, and the like) have a little coloured flag in the top left corner, with a crest matching the expansion rule book they're from. If distinguishing is your only concern, it should be lots of info. If you want to count, itemize, etc. I'm afraid I can't be of much help, though I suspect google can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
There is a google document out there somewhere that was the best list I think. I don't have the link anymore though. I think most or all of the cards are also marked with their expansion symbol.

Mixing everything together is more or less the best practice for the game though I think. There are rare occasions where you'll draw a card that doesn't apply if you aren't using the expansion, but it's easy enough just to draw again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
And, I hate to break this to you, but... the expansions are 12.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Green Knight Armor has no divider, box, or rulebook. It seems likely someone could forget to count it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't assume he was forgetting GK: that is a $25 miscalculation, but what if he forgot DK?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler ---- It's a severed head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
That sure took a long time to be posted, huh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, everyone knew it was coming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.