Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John D
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So there's 3 of them out now, year one is pretty difficult to find at a decent price though. Which Collector's Edition is the best? Which one is the worst?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
msg tools
One Ring to Rule Them All
badge
I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udûn. Go back to the Shadow! You cannot pass.
mbmbmbmbmb
The first two are both really cool IMO. I don't have the 3rd one though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmb
noduh wrote:
year one is pretty difficult to find at a decent price though.

Our new publisher, Ultra PRO, is doing a one-time re-release of the Year One Collector's Edition. If you monitor our Facebook and Twitter pages, details will be announced soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John D
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huuuze wrote:
noduh wrote:
year one is pretty difficult to find at a decent price though.

Our new publisher, Ultra PRO, is doing a one-time re-release of the Year One Collector's Edition. If you monitor our Facebook and Twitter pages, details will be announced soon.

I noticed CSI had it listed as an August release. Looking forward to that. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Year 1 is the best. It has the most promo packs and promos are present in two copies when relevant.
Year 2 has less promos and only one copy of them, which was a real letdown, especially given the price of this product. Also, purple + neon green is awkward.
Year 3 is about energy. IMO that's the worst Ascension set, period.
Year 4 should be interesting.

I'd still go with year 1 though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.