Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Mecoides
Australia
St Kilda
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if and when this is going to be distributed in Australia?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deep Fish
msg tools
I previously asked with respect to Europe but got no reply. I waited. I noticed Amazon.com did a very good price on Element and decided that that saving would more or less account for the shipping cost incurred and customs. So did end up paying a bit more for Element.

However guess Oz might incur even higher shipping costs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carla
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rather Dashing Games ships worldwide, but like Deep Fish, I opted to order from amazon.com and received the game in less than a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maureen McCardel

Ohio
msg tools
publisher
We are currently working with several distributors in Europe and Australia to develop availability for Element in those regions. We do ship worldwide from our site, but understand the desire to be able to pick this (and other titles) up at your local game store. Please do let your game stores know you are interested, as their pressure to get the game from their preferred distributor helps us convince the distributors to pick up the product line. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deep Fish
msg tools
Yeah already gone to my local store telling them to stock Element. They only stock what their national distributor provides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.