Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Lemonnier
France
Clichy
Hauts-de-seine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I wonder if we will have an update of the app following the launch of the new boardgame version? It could be nice.

Lab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United Kingdom
Birmingham
England
flag msg tools
badge
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars, where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the vast, empty abyss of space until a lack of food, water and oxygen causes you to succumb to Death's cold embrace.
mbmbmbmbmb
labellerouge wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if we will have an update of the app following the launch of the new boardgame version? It could be nice.

Lab.

Why would to unrelated companies do this? They had brand new art direction for themselves when they made the app. I suppose it's possible, as a potentially mutually beneficial publicity thing, but seems highly unlikely to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
Mage Tools for Android
mbmbmb
The app advertises the KS campaign now, so there is some discussion/connection there already. But I assume there are a couple of variables here so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email from the app people/developer. They are waiting for the KickStarter campaign to settle down before they begin talks with them about any changes to the board game. Then there's the people who are also licences for the app itself. So I suppose there has to be a bit of contract revision and signatures before the app will reflect the newly revised game rules.

I do hope this works out well as I much prefer to have the same game, no matter how minor the changes may be. If the board game and app are both using the same rule set I would be far more included to purchase a Brass: Birmingham add-on if it came out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
labellerouge wrote:
Hi,

Lab.

The new edition is already available on Tabletopia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.