Popular Tags: [View All]
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
Life goes on...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to ask Roxley to move some icons around on tiles for sake of consistency.

Coal and Iron tiles on the bottom right corner show how much cubes are added to that tile when it is placed on the board. It feels very confusing that for cotton, manufactured good and pottery bottom right corner shows beer requirement for flipping the tile. I think that bottom left or top right corner would be a much better place to show this demand.

I assume that brewery tiles have no icons because of variable amount of beer placed there based on phase (canal/rail), but I think / would work very well and would be consistent with other tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt tolman
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Look for my first published game, Undermining! Coming soon from Z-man games.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hybry wrote:
I would like to ask Roxley to move some icons around on tiles for sake of consistency.

Coal and Iron tiles on the bottom right corner show how much cubes are added to that tile when it is placed on the board. It feels very confusing that for cotton, manufactured good and pottery bottom right corner shows beer requirement for flipping the tile. I think that bottom left or top right corner would be a much better place to show this demand.

I assume that brewery tiles have no icons because of variable amount of beer placed there based on phase (canal/rail), but I think / would work very well and would be consistent with other tiles.

They have already been moved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
Life goes on...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to hear that. I was watching Heavy Cardboard play-through and it was one thing that was tripping me up at times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.