Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Sutphen
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have any idea when approximately we can expect the next release for this line?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siân
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would also love to know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trab
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two weeks ago I asked Heidelberger if and when Wonder Woman and Aquaman will be released. This is the answer I got:

There is nothing decided at the moment.

It probably depends on sales and/or approval of DC?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do hope they can make more sets too.

I worry the upcoming JL film will make the license too expensive maybe?

The game while fun and great quality, is not massively well known or distributed (see quiet forum and lack of posts... though theres not many questions needed granted). So whether it can sell well enough to justify the license cost is a good question.

Id Like to see: (in order)

Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
HawkGirl
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Black Canary

Obviously so many more but the above would be great to add variety. I dont know how many variations on dice powers/mechanics you can work into the system though and still be backwards compatible with the original sets.

Hope for more sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McPherson
Australia
Tuggeranong
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would have rather that the Green that was released was the Green Arrow (instead of Lantern), so my kids had both that matched the tv series. So, in addition you your listing, Supergirl and some characters out of Legends of Tomorrow would be interesting as well. I like this series of dice games, as they haven't flooded the market like dicemasters, and are easier to collect. Thumbs up to continuing the games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
samc1078 wrote:
I would have rather that the Green that was released was the Green Arrow (instead of Lantern), so my kids had both that matched the tv series. So, in addition you your listing, Supergirl and some characters out of Legends of Tomorrow would be interesting as well. I like this series of dice games, as they haven't flooded the market like dicemasters, and are easier to collect. Thumbs up to continuing the games!

Thats a great idea yes, following the publicity of the TV series as well as the movies would be good for sales I imagine.

I dont mind if they just use the same green or a different shade for Green Arrow (if they do it) as the icons on the Dice will always distinguish them If anything, a slightly different shade would be the better option.

The colouring will soon double-up if they are able to make more sets. Keeping the icons distinctly different will be good enough I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked Dicemasters, but the collectibility aspect and rate of releases made it too expensive to keep up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Wittig
Germany
flag msg tools
A few days ago I asked Heidelberger again and they said that there are no additional charactars in schedule and the game is complete with the 4 existing ones. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siân
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EvilBob616 wrote:
A few days ago I asked Heidelberger again and they said that there are no additional charactars in schedule and the game is complete with the 4 existing ones. soblue

Oh that’s a shame. Thanks for finding out the news though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EvilBob616 wrote:

Ah damn that's a shame.
So many characters to go at but I really thought we would get the wonder woman set if nothing else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.