Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Kanban: Driver's Edition» Forums » Rules

Subject: Meeting procedure. Questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lev Matiushenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
I have carefully read every thread considering Meetings. And still have some specific questions.

1. Rules say I must reveal pet project during the meeting. But what if I run out of seats and still would not reveal pet project? What if players have only one seat each?

2. Just to clarify. Revealing AND scoring pet project lets me Pass. So I can just reveal my pet project and keep silence for the rest of the meeting. Otherwise I must speak untill I run out of seats. Is that correct?

3. If I score someones petproject, does that let me Pass?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You have to propose a project before you pass. So even if you're out of seats you still must propose a project.

2. Correct, but you just need to play your project to pass. You could reveal your project, not play a seat on it, and at the next turn pass, saving the seat.

3. No. To pass you have to play one of your cards.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Steck
United States
Benton
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You do not have to use one of your seats on your pet project. You need only reveal it.

2. By scoring projects, do you mean placing a seat on it? Then no, placing a seat has no bearing on whether or not you can pass

3. See above



You may not pass in the meeting before you've revealed your Pet Project; placing a seat on it (or your opponents') is irrelevant.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lev Matiushenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
Conference table
How to determine first, second, third and forth place on a Conference table?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Goncalves
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Univanger wrote:
How to determine first, second, third and forth place on a Conference table?


Check the Certification track (bottom of the board).

The furthest to the right is 1st., and the furthest to the left is the last
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lev Matiushenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
GusG4Real wrote:
Univanger wrote:
How to determine first, second, third and forth place on a Conference table?


Check the Certification track (bottom of the board).

The furthest to the right is 1st., and the furthest to the left is the last
That's not what I meant. I'm talking about New business after the meeting. Rules says for 3-P game to...
Okay, What happens with performance goal cards when Meeting goes on to New Business? What are "the remaining cards"? What is the third card in 3-P game and third and fouth card in 2-P game?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rakstad
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
In a 4P game, each player would bring new business to the table, but for 3P and 2P, there's still spots open. So those spots are filled by project cards from the desk, in addition to the projects that are played by the players
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lev Matiushenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
So, after the Meeting all performance goal cards (pet projects and ones on the table) discard from the table. And as two or three players can't fill the Conference table they fill the empty space with cards from the deck, right?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lev Matiushenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
And one more question:
During the Meeting every player must use all his seats even if it won't give him any pp. In other words he just waste them. Am I right?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Univanger wrote:
And one more question:
During the Meeting every player must use all his seats even if it won't give him any pp. In other words he just waste them. Am I right?


You are not right. Players are free to keep the seats until the next board meeting if they wish. Any unused seats at the end of the game are worth 1VP each.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lev Matiushenko
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
dkeisen wrote:
Univanger wrote:
And one more question:
During the Meeting every player must use all his seats even if it won't give him any pp. In other words he just waste them. Am I right?


You are not right. Players are free to keep the seats until the next board meeting if they wish. Any unused seats at the end of the game are worth 1VP each.
According to the rulebook player can Pass only after he reveals his pet project. Untill he does that he is obliged to Speak.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Univanger wrote:
dkeisen wrote:
Univanger wrote:
And one more question:
During the Meeting every player must use all his seats even if it won't give him any pp. In other words he just waste them. Am I right?


You are not right. Players are free to keep the seats until the next board meeting if they wish. Any unused seats at the end of the game are worth 1VP each.
According to the rulebook player can Pass only after he reveals his pet project. Untill he does that he is obliged to Speak.


Correct. You can reveal your pet project while you still have several remaining seats and then never use those seats at that board meeting.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.