Hide
6 Posts

Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Krang reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lufia22
msg tools
I just purchased this game. When it comes to expansions for games like this, I'm a big sucker for more characters. I'm an even bigger sucker for odd characters (generic human/dwarf/elf...blech).

I was disappointed to see that Krang was out of stock everywhere. Does the Krang pack get reprinted or was he a limited thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
He wasn't specifically a limited thing, but I don't think there's any information out there about them scheduling a reprint. You might be able to find one on the secondary market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lufia22
msg tools
jsciv wrote:
He wasn't specifically a limited thing, but I don't think there's any information out there about them scheduling a reprint. You might be able to find one on the secondary market.

Do you know if he has been in stock any time recently? I was seeing posts about its availability from 2015 and 2016, which had me wondering if it had been out of print for a long time.

Any advice for where to look for secondary market?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is available in Canadian stores at roughly MSRP. Exchange rate is good if you are in the US. And on amazon from a secondary seller.

https://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/mageknightkrangcharac...

If you really want this you might want to pay a bit extra now to get it because it may be a while before it is reprinted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Mayville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It was back in stock last year or so... around the time the last expansion came out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lufia22
msg tools
Alright, thanks guys. Got it from a Canadian store for about $26 USD.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.