Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Bayes
United States
O'Fallon
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So i was looking into this game and heard somewhere that they were making a new edition. does anyone know if this is true? if so i'd be fine with just waiting until it came out before getting it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Tom Vasel announced a new expansion, but I haven't heard of a new edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cutthroat Caverns 5: Death Incarnate will be out in August for Gen Con - and it is one of the best expansions we've done.

There is a plan to update the base game (mostly graphic changes) but there is no official date on that.

Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Yanyo
United States
Evansville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smirky wrote:
Cutthroat Caverns 5: Death Incarnate will be out in August for Gen Con - and it is one of the best expansions we've done.

Awesome, can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Juge
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the most played game in my core group. We love it and looking forward to more. Any chance to make it 8 players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Charnocker wrote:
This is the most played game in my core group. We love it and looking forward to more. Any chance to make it 8 players?

A great idea - but not one we have tested. You could add two Fresh Meat characters and make your own Initiative cards with dummies in card sleeves though. Give it a whirl and let me know what you think.
Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.