Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josiah Davoli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like it was $50 + $10> shipping, the reason I instantly said no to pre-ordering from Plan B was because the 'free' mat wasn't so free, now I'm reconsidering,

Did the guys who pre-ordered get a refund?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mbmb
Are you sure that that price includes the playmat? No image of playmat with that order. And I suspect th wording hasn't been updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm guessing they sold all bundles. I think there were only 750 available. The store listing no longer mentions the pre-order bundle, even though the home page still mentions it. Plus, when the bundle was available and you added it to your cart, there was 2 items that showed up. Now if you add it to your cart, only 1 item shows up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois L-C
Canada
St-Bruno-de-Montarville (Near Montreal)
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, now it's just the game at 39.99$.

It use to be 49.99$ but for the bundle of the game and the mat.

If you look carefully, the SKU have changed from what was there a few weeks back (it's now PGB 40000EN but used to be something like PGB 40000EN WEB). And yes there an error in their SKU as from pictures I have seen here on BGG of the box back, the real SKU is obviously PBG 40000EN).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Mathew
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a decent image of that playmat? I missed out on the pre-order, but would love to print it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg O.
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for the hd image of the mat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ld paulson

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There must be a problem other than a lack of bundles. The website is down/offline.

Anyone have any information?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.