2 Posts

A Fake Artist Goes to New York» Forums » Variants

Subject: House rule for big group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan van Wijk
msg tools
mb
I played this game last night and had a lot of fun, with a group of nine people. We noticed, though, that with a group this size it was very easy for the fake artist to win. So, we invented this house rule that made it more enjoyable for us: everybody only gets to draw once, but must draw two strokes. The game became more tense for the fake artist, as he had to state his intentions more clearly, and it had the added benefit of speeding the game along as well. Have you tried this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ferrier
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jdvanwijk wrote:
I played this game last night and had a lot of fun, with a group of nine people. We noticed, though, that with a group this size it was very easy for the fake artist to win. So, we invented this house rule that made it more enjoyable for us: everybody only gets to draw once, but must draw two strokes. The game became more tense for the fake artist, as he had to state his intentions more clearly, and it had the added benefit of speeding the game along as well. Have you tried this?
Not yet but I will next big group I play with (7+) sounds like a good idea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.