Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Weinick
United States
Livingston
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a prior Warcraft III player, this game is very interesting to me. I missed the first Kickstarter campaign, but I am glad I found this new campaign.

I watched the JonGetsGames gameplay runthrough. The game looks fun. But something seemed missing. Maybe it was his style, but the gameplay did not look all that compelling to me.

One major concern I have is the map and the placement of the units. I know that the size of the board was reduced. But the map seems VERY crowded. Particularly when the air/sea units came on the board. These units appear to be unable to fit in land spaces.

I know the units in the finished game will be minis instead of standees, but I don't see that helping very much.

Just wondering if this is a concern of anyone else.

Thanks, and I continue to keep an eye on this one. Just not 100% yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.GamelynGames.com
badge
www.GamelynGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
He's using an old prototype map where the regions are about 30% smaller than the actual (new) map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Weinick
United States
Livingston
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good to hear, and thanks for the quick response. I'm a little closer to backing now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Weinick
United States
Livingston
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Josh.

I'm definitely going to check out the 2 player run through.

I too have been looking for that RTS feel. I hope this is the game that provides it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.