Popular Tags: [View All]
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
This is just a heads up. I could only find this in one place and they listed stock at just 14 units. Since no reprint is planned this may be a now or never situation if you want to pick it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure where you found 14 copies (but I have MMmm... a guess). At the moment, Funagain also has it for $47 (unknown number of copies).

But yeah, people should buy now or forever regret it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Harzer
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
"That German Bloke"
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted AV and there doesn't seem to be a plan to reproduce it until 2020. If you are looking for this game you should move fast to get it. There seems to be only very few remaining copies around...
I just got mine and i love it. It is a great puzzler, there is a lot of depth and a lot of possibilities to expand...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Philibert still has all of the Small City expansions in stock (but not the base game).

The shipping cost to the US is expensive, but partially covered because VAT is deducted from the total. The shipping cost to the EU is very reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Shmoe
United States
LEXINGTON
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmb
miniature market has 6 copies left at $63.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/avs5173.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Baum
msg tools
Might be there a while at that price. I bought mine after over a week of thinking about it from Funagain for $47. Even at that price, it never went out of stock or sold out. Of course, now that they raised their price to $79, $63 may look a lot more tempting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.