Tuscany: Special Worker Promo Cards» Forums » General

Subject: Meeples rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: to_be_added [+] [View All]
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Which special worker meeple go with which promo tiles, or how does that work exactly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Got it. Tuscany Essential comes with different meeples than the old Tuscany, or something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff K
United States
Garner
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not really different meeples. Tuscany came with every special worker in every player color. They all were thematic to the card they went with, ie type of worker. It made for a TON of meeples that rarely got used.

In Tuscany EE, presumably to save cost and space, they switched it to one gray generic worker meeple to mark which special worker is in play. Since you can't use all of the workers at once anyway, this made sense. You then get a similar generic spec. worker meeple in your color to use on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Xookliba wrote:
It's not really different meeples. Tuscany came with every special worker in every player color. They all were thematic to the card they went with, ie type of worker. It made for a TON of meeples that rarely got used.

In Tuscany EE, presumably to save cost and space, they switched it to one gray generic worker meeple to mark which special worker is in play. Since you can't use all of the workers at once anyway, this made sense. You then get a similar generic spec. worker meeple in your color to use on the board.

I've now seen some videos/photos looking into this, they are totally different than my original Tuscany. But that's ok, I get what they are trying to do. I like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.