Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an inconsistency in the cards at Location 7, and I wonder if it was intentional or not. I haven't found the answer in the other threads I've read on here, yet.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
If you listen to the two tapes, one references Marcy in the Bunker, and the other references Marcy in the Hotel. But if you cross-reference the ID of the subjects, the "Bunker" Marcy is in the Hotel and the "Hotel" Marcy is in the Bunker. Was this an intentional mistake? i.e. the people behind this accidentally took the Marcy's to the wrong location? Or is this a mistake in the printing that they were swapped?

Additional spoiler on the conclusion of the scenario:
When we played and heard the tapes, we hadn't been to the Hotel, yet, so I concluded that the "Bunker" Marcy that was referenced was in the Hotel. And since the dates matched up, I concluded she was our girl. We were playing 3-player, and while we chose to control the fourth character, the bodyguard was our 'extra' and so we didn't read his background story. So we missed that Marcy was NOT an orphan, and ended up handing over the wrong girl.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McGeehin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
There's no reason why you can't.

read the bios of the chars before playing, no? I mean, you get to see their abilities and choose the one you want, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.