Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Terrain Organization rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neal T
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey All!

I thought I'd share how I organized my terrain. It all fit into one 11x7x2 Plano tackle box. The best part is the cover reference (here) which lists what is in each component, both sides, with names and pictures, and ALSO tells you the type of terrain (e.g. Hazardous, Trap, etc.) by color as noted in the rules. It makes for a very easy setup of a scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Rodríguez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Do you have a shareable pdf for the legend sheet? That'd be helpful as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cormac wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Do you have a shareable pdf for the legend sheet? That'd be helpful as well.

Check the post again; it's already in the files section: Plano Box All Terrain Setup and Reference
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Rodríguez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoctaWho wrote:
Check the post again; it's already in the files section: Plano Box All Terrain Setup and Reference

Oops, my bad. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony K
msg tools
It's already been requested in the Files section, but could you let us know which PLAN organizer you are using?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal T
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what else I can tell you. It doesn't have any kind of model # on it, and I gave you the dimensions and a picture of it. That should be enough to track it down. I've had these for years, I didn't just buy them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Plano 23620-01 Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers at Amazon.

Edit: Actually, that's what I bought and upon setting it up, I realize now that it's not what he has used. However, this one holds everything except the 3 hex pieces. The horizontal dividers are fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.